The Athletic Training Department at Richwoods High School is dedicated to the care and prevention of athletic injuries sustained on and off the field. A Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) has specialized training in 5 areas:
1. Prevention of Athletic Injuries: This includes taping, bracing, stretching, etc.
2. Recognition, Evaluation, and Immediate Care of Athletic Injuries: This includes game/event coverage, on and off field evaluations, and referrals.
3. Rehabilitation and Recognition of Athletic Injuries: We will work with athletes to get them back on the field following an injury.
4. Health Care Administration.
5. Professional Development: The Athletic Trainer works in conjunction with the Athletic Director, physicians, and all of the coaches to keep the athletes safe during sport participation. If an athlete is injured, the Athletic Trainer will provide immediate care and will contact a parent/guardian if necessary. We can also facilitate a referral to a doctor.
MEET OUR TRAINER: Brady Cufaude has worked with Athletico Physical Therapy since August 2016 and has been a Certified Athletic Trainer since July 2016. He is based out of the Atheltico Physical Therapy Peoria North Clinic located at 3531 Willow Knolls Drive. Athletico is the exclusive provider of Athletic Training services for Richwoods High School and District 150. Brady graduated from Millikin University with a Bachelors in Athletic Training. At Millikin, Brady completed rotations with Decatur Memorial Hospital, HSHS St. Marys Hopsital, all Millikin University athletic programs, and 2 area high schools.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 309-267-9777
Athletico's nearest Physical Therapy Clinic to Richwoods High School is the Peoria North Clinic.. It is located at 3531 Willow Knolls Drive in Peoria. We can be reached via telephone at 309-683-6900. We offer the following services at our Peoria North location:
To ensure priority in scheduling a complimentary injury screening or any of our other services, we ask that you mention that you are associated with Richwoods High School and let the Athletic Trainer know. Otherwise, Anna is happy to schedule any and all appointments for Physical Therapy or Doctor appointments.
Richwoods High School and District 150 has a relationship with Midwest Orthopaedic Center. The Athletic Trainers are able to get athlete's into see the Sports Medicine physicians as quickly as possible and able to recommend what Physician to see for specific injuries. Dr. Bell is our team physician associated with Richwoods High School.