Girls Varsity Swimming
Monday August 10th, 2020
Location: RHS Pool (Unless otherwise noted)
FAMILY ID ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW CLICK HERE
Parents of Student/Athletes:
Athletes who wish to participate in school sports, must register for participation atwww.FamilyID.com. Family ID eliminates the need for paper forms! www.FamilyID.com will be where athletes and guardians answer questions about medical history, family physician information, load copies of current physical exams, and sign and agree to IHSA and District policies for participation in high school Athletics!
What to do next:
IF already a registered member of FamilyID.com:
Simply log on and choose the season and sport you are registering for, update any new family or medical information, make sure phone and email information is current and up to date and sign forms. Upload new physical. That’s it! Your school office will check your information for accuracy and mark you ready for play!
IF you are new to FamilyID.com:
- Please log on to www.FamilyID.com and search for Richwoods
- Find the tab that corresponds to the season you wish to Register for
- Choose your specific level and name of sport from the season you have selected
- Select your sport and hit Register Now
- Have your medical information (doctor’s names and phone numbers and insurance information ready.)
- Make sure to upload a copy of your son or daughters current physical directly to the site. (Best practices suggest taking a photo with a smart phone and then uploading the file directly to the site. The blank IHSA physical form required for sports can be accessed for free athttp://www.ihsa.org/documents/sportsMedicine/2014-15/Pre-participation%20Examination%20041114.pdf
- Read through all instructions and follow carefully.
- If you have any questions, use the family ID help line or call the RHS Main Office at 309-693-4400.
- Parents and students must both sign the forms electronically.
- Use a valid email as you will get warnings, updates and other important information when it is available to you.
- We will notify you if a form is incomplete, your student/athlete will not be able to participate in practice or games until all required parts of FAMILYID are completed (Required parts of the form will be marked with an asterisk)